The City has released the November 2015 edition of its e-newsletter about cycling around Ottawa. It has updates and information about:
● Winter Cycling Network.
● Macdonald-Cartier Bridge Rehabilitation and Multi-purpose Sidewalk.
● Mackenzie Avenue Cycle Tracks.
● Bronson Avenue Improvements at Colonel By Drive.
● 2014 Bruce Timmerman Award Winner– Monna-Leigh McElveny.
● Trillium Line Pathway Extension, Young Street to Carling Avenue.
● Ottawa/Gatineau Cycling Data from Strava.
People who are not subscribed to the e-newsletter can click here to read it online.Share this with others: